Today’s article is on how to make Spaghetti that is Non-sticky, nutritious and tasty…
Spaghetti is a thin pasta that is made from wheat and water, it is usually fortified with vitamins and minerals.
This pasta is generally enjoyed and popular for its Jollof form but in case you are tired of the Jollof style, you can try this pattern too
In this pattern, the spaghetti is boiled and eaten with stew or sauce of choice.
There are other methods of cooking this pasta like, spaghetti and meatballs, spaghetti bolognese, etc.
Most people have always complained of sticky ( gum-Gum) spaghetti and we are happy to let you know that if you follow our guidelines. your spaghetti will be Non-sticky and delicious.
Other Popular Nigerian Food:
- how to make ewa agoyin
- HOW TO MAKE UKWA
- HOW TO BOIL RICE
- HOW TO MAKE EKURU
- How to make peppered chicken
- How to make sausage rolls
- How to make spaghetti
- HOW TO MAKE CABBAGE SWALLOW
- How to make coconut fried rice
- HOW TO MAKE SANDWICH
- An excellent source of energy
- Provides the body with Vitamin B
- You get minerals like iron, magnesium, and selenium from eating this meal
- It has protein although very low protein
- Rich in fiber which is very good for easy bowel movement and preventing constipation
- Also a great choice for diabetic patient
- Good for weight management meal
- 1 pack of spaghetti
- 2 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- Firstly, break the spaghetti into a smaller length if you want.
- Set a pot on fire, add enough water that would be enough to cook the pasta
- Add salt and vegetable oil
- Leave the water to boil until it gets to a rolling boil
- Then add the spaghetti and leave to cook for 15 minutes
- You should check the cooking time for your brand of pasta, yours might take a longer time or a shorter time
- Check the pasta, if it is cooked to your taste
- Drain out the remaining water in the pot
- Your tasty spaghetti is ready to be served with any stew or sauce of your choice.
Video on how to make Spaghetti
We are happy you have learnt how to cook spaghetti, do not forget to check our sites for other Nigerian Food, drop comments, invite families and friends.