You are welcome to another article on how to make soya beans powder. This is one of the sought after powder because of its nutrient and health benefits.
Soya beans are one of the healthy whole grains available in the world, it has been in existence for long and year by year people keep discovering different benefits of it.
One of the discoveries is that it has a lot of healthy nutrients for babies. When you make food for babies, you want to make sure that there are enough healthy nutrients in it.
It is your responsibility as a mother to help build a solid health foundation for the beginning of a child’s life. In order to achieve this, Soya beans(powder or milk) have to be added to the diet of the child.
Soya beans make the immune system of a baby very healthy and strong. This article will take you on how to make soya beans powder for babies. Make sure you join me as I take you through this journey.
Other Popular Nigerian food:
- HOW TO PREPARE ZOBO DRINK
- How to make coleslaw
- HOW TO MAKE COCONUT OIL
- How to make Kunu
- HOW TO SOYA BEANS POWDER
- HOW TO MAKE CABBAGE SWALLOW
- HOW TO MAKE CARROT OIL
- HOW TO MAKE CHAPMAN
- HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE ICE CREAM
- HOW TO MAKE COUSCOUS
HEALTH BENEFITS OF SOYA BEANS
- It is good for babies who are intolerant to lactose and also allergic to cow milk
- It is high in protein, iron and other essential vitamins which is necessary for the growth of babies.
- Soya beans are low in fat which is good in maintaining the weight of babies.
- Helps in improving bone health.
- It relieves menopause symptoms
- Good for managing diabetes
- Helps in reducing the occurrence sleep disorder(insomnia)
Soya beans powder for babies
- 5 cups of soya beans
- 3 cups of groundnut
- 2 unripe plantain
- 2 tbsps of crayfish ( optional)
- Carefully select the soya beans and remove any form of dirt and stones from it.
- Wash them thoroughly, spread and allow it to dry.
- Peel the unripe plantain, then cut it into flat slices and sundry or you can simply dry them in a pot on the fire.
- You can achieve this by simply putting the soybeans in a pot and fry till the skin is peeled off. The beans will turn crispy and brown in colour that means it is done.
- Take everything to grind at the mill, mix the soybeans, dried unripe plantain, groundnuts and crayfish and grind all together into powder form.
- Your soya beans powder for babies is ready.
N.B- The best way to preserve your soybean powder is to store in an airtight container.
-It can only be preserved for two weeks, so don’t make it in large quantity so that you can finish it before two weeks.
-Just simply add water to the milk, then you have soy milk for babies.
-You can it to desserts and smoothies for adults, this will, in turn, increase the protein content in any meal.
-Soya beans shouldn’t be the only food you feed your baby. Soya beans alone can’t supply the necessary nutrients for babies.
VIDEO OF HOW TO MAKE SOYA BEANS FLOUR:
I hope you have learned a lot from this article on how to make soya beans powder. Please don’t forget to like, comment and share this article with your friends and family. You can also check our other article on nutrition on how to make Tigernut flour, coconut flour, coconut oil and Ginger drink.